Home pageResearch ProjectsPublicationsIn News
- 2014-now: University of Eastern Finland, Karelian Institute, PhD-student in Russia and
- 2010-2013: European university in Saint-Petersburg, faculty of anthropology. MA in anthropology. Master thesis “Entrance to the religious community as event and process (on the research of youth group of Charismatic church) http://eu.spb.ru/anthropology/alumni/alumni-list
- 2005-2010: Belarusian State University, historical faculty, history of religion. Degree project “Modern Messianic Judaism”
- May 2012-June 2012: Internship in University of Helsinki, Aleksanteri Institute
- 2013-2014 Studying of courses in Russian language for labor migrants in Saint-Petersburg. Project of Russian State Science Foundation and Centre for Independent Social Research
- 2012-2013: Dutch-Russian Think-Tank project in multiculturalism implemented by Radboud University of Nijmegen in co-operation with the European University at St.Petersburg
Publications in English
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2017. "Der Alltag orthodoxer Priester in Russland." Religion & Gesellschaft in Ost und West, 10 (45): 13-14.
Krihtova Tatiina. 2012. Bridges and Barriers: Drawing Attention to Language Policies and Integration of Low-Wage Labour Migrants as a Long-Term Strategy for Conflict Prevention in the OSCE Area/Redboud Honorous Academy. Nijmegen.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2017. "Forum: Anthropology of religion (1)." Anthropological forum, no.34, 11-124.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2014. "Representation of ethnicity in monuments on memorial cemetery in Levashovo." Ethnographic Review, 2, 139-152.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2013. "Political activity in charismatic churches "Word of Life" in 2012-2013." Human and Religion: collection of articles, Minsk.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2009. "Image of Gavriil Belistokski in Christian and Jewish world-view in modern Belarus." History-myth-folklore in Jewish and Salvia cultural tradition: collection of articles. 2009 Human and religion: experience of Shiite Lebanon. Eurasian researches, 114-117.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2008. "Internet-blog as innovation way of religion sermon." Human@Religion@Internet: materials of international science internet-conference, 92-105.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2008. "Technical science and new religion movements (example of situation in MPTI)." Science and religion: perspectives of dialog in the modern world: materials of international summer school if religion studies, 64-70. Volgograd.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2007. "Religion self-identification as element of political identification in modern Belarus." RELIGO. Miscellany of Moscow society for religion studies, 1, 149-163. М.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2013. "Russian-Speaking Community of Evangelical Christians in Helsinki: between Church and Diaspora." Paper presented at New Religiosity in Migration. BGU. Israel: 40-45.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2009. "Vision of future of messianic Jews." Paper presented at Vision of future of messianic Jews. М: 48-49.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2008. "Origin of NRM." Paper presented at Religion and society 3: actual problems of modern religion studies: collection of science articles. Mogilev: 22-23.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2008. "Political party as NRM." Paper presented at Materials of reports XV Internationalconference for students, graduates and young scientists (CD). Lomonosov.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2010. "Dennett D.C. Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon." Религиоведческие исследования №2-3.
Krihtova Tatiiana. 2009. "Human and religion: experience of Shiite Lebanon." Eurasian researches, 114-117.