Home pageResearch ProjectsPublicationsIn NewsRESEARCH REPORTSSEMINARS
- 2017 — 2021 Doctoral Program “Comparative Religion”, faculty of Arts, Psychology and Theology at Abo Akademi University (Turku, Finland)
- 2015 — Master: Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation (Joint program with Moscow Higher School of Social and Economic Sciences), M.A. in Sociology
- 2014 — Master: Moscow Higher School of Social and Economic Sciences (Joint program with the University of Manchester), M.A. in Sociology
- 2009-2013 — Bachelor: National Research University – Higher School of Economics, faculty: Sociology
- Sociology of religion
- Qualitative Methodology of sociological research
- Social Anthropology
Publications in English
Oreshina Daria, Batanova Polina, Zabaev Ivan, Pavlyutkina Elena. 2018. “Partnership parish”: cooperation of priests and laity in the development of the Russian Orthodox Church parishes social work in the beginning of the XXI century. Мoscow: PSTGU.
Batanova (Vrublevskaya) Polina. 2016. "On forthcoming perspectives of solidarity: religion and morality in E. Durkheim’ social theory." Vestnik PSTGU. Series I: Theology. Philosophy 4 (66), 67-83, Moscow: PSTGU.
Vrublevskaya Polina. 2016. "Circulation of children’ items in Christian Orthodox parish: observations to the gift exchange theory." Researches in Religious Studies, 1 (13): 103-127.
Vrublevskaya Polina. 2015. "Religiosity: Weltanschauung and course of action ." In Miscellany “Development Vectors of Modern Russia: From Forming Values to Inventing Traditions”, 231-237, Moscow: MSSES.
Vrublevskaya Polina. 2015. "Studying a Parish Community in a Small Town: The Role of the Priest and Other Aspects of Orthodox Communality." Laboratorium, 7 (3): 129-144.
Vrublevskaya Polina. 2014. "Orthodox religion as a system of perception: the study of participation in a church wedding ceremony ." In Miscellany «Beliefs and religion of modern Russia, 90-101, Moscow: "SREDA".
Vrublevskaya Polina. 2013. "Study on church wedding ritual: observing the order of orthodox Christian semantic system ." Sociology of power, №1-2, 99-110, Moscow: RANEPA.
Vrublevskaya Polina, Simonova Olga. 2013. "[Review] Wray M., Colen C., Pescolido B. The sociology of suicide // Annual Review of Sociology. – Palo Alto (CA), 2011. – vol. 37. – p. 505–528 ." 2, 89-101, Moscow: Institute of Scientific Information on Social Sciences RAS.