Home pageResearch ProjectsPublicationsIn News
- 2018 – Master: St.Tikhon’s Orthodox University, Faculty of Theology, M.A. in Religious Studies
- 2017 – Specialist: St. Tikhon’s Orthodox Theological Institute
- 2016 – Bachelor: St.Tikhon’s Orthodox University, Faculty of Theology, B.A. in Theology
- Theology as a science
- Marriage and family
- Modern priests and priesthood
- The phenomenon of (Christian) tradition
In foreign languages
Markov Dmitry. 2020. "What is the Christian Tradition and the Problem of Childbearing from the Point of View of the "Structure of Theological Revolutions" by Mark Massa"." Questions of Theology, 2 (2): 250-261.
Markov Dmitry. 2020. "Attitudes towards Childbearing in Families of Modern Russian Orthodox Church Priests: an Experience of Typologization." Research result. Sociology and Management, 6 (3).
Markov Dmitry. 2020. "What is in Common between St. John of Kronstadt, Theologians, Intellectuals and Family Practitioners in the Middle and End of the 19th Century?" Essays on Conservatism, 1, 117-142.
Markov Dmitry. 2020. "«Social background» of theology: is it possible to apply sociological methodology in theological research." Theology: history, problems, perspectives: Proceedings of the VIII All-Russian scientific-practical conference of students, graduate students and young scientists with international participation. December 13-14, 2019. Lipetsk-Zadonsk: LSPU named after P.P. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky,. 12-20.