Home pageResearch projectsPublicationsIn News
- 2020 – Master: Moscow Higher School of Social and Economic Sciences (joint program with the University of Manchester), M.A. in Sociology
- 2018 – Bachelor: Chuvash pedagogical state university named after I. Ya. Yakovlev, (Cheboksary)
- social anthropology
- urban studies
- family studies
- qualitative research methods
- 2015 – project coordinator of the NGO Agency for Territorial Development of Chuvashia
- 2018 – internship at the Kommersant Publishing House, has several publications on social topics
- 2019 – project manager All-Russian Civil Forum (Fund Dialoge, Moscow)
Lyubinarskaya N. 2020. "Religiosity and meta-reflexivity as interrelated factors affecting the stability of relationships." Sociology of Religion in the Late Modern Society. A Collection of Articles on the Materials of the IX International Scientific Conference, 184-189.
Lyubinarskaya Nina. 2021. "Family As A Total Institution: How "I" Transforms In Isolation." Abstract book of the 15th Conference of European Sociological Association. 31 August - 3 September 2021. ISBN 978-2-9581586-0-6, 518.